Rules & Procedures for Advertisers
The following is not allowed and/or forbidden:
- The use of automation (bots) designed to modify your bids
- Exit blockers
- Any form of imitation of our network of Publisher Sites
- Any ads that imitate parts of our network of Publisher sites
- Thumb sizes
- Deceptive designs
- Website elements
- Any visual representation of sexual activities
- By any persons, real or imaginary
- Any content that displays a person portrayed as engaged, in explicit sexual activities
- Modifying the landing page of a campaign after the campaign is approved.
- Campaigns will be terminated
- Advertisers will be banned
- Refund requests will be invalid
- Any form of misleading information that may offer the visitor an erroneous view of the situation ( tech support campaigns )
- Promoting landing pages, websites or offers that contain clickjackers or hidden iframes.
- Creating campaigns for landing URLs that are redirecting to different pages or websites.
- Creating campaigns for landing URLs that are not loading or are slow loading.
PopUnderTOTAL advertising service usage:
Advertisers are allowed to create a single test campaign with a maximum budget of $10.00 USD. We consider a test campaign any campaign that has no targeting options enabled.
As an advertiser you are obliged to read and abide to the regulation since you, as an advertiser, may not request a refund on your deposit(s) if any the above mentioned rules has been violated.