As of 18th of October, 2015 the minimum bid and pricing on PopUnderTOTAL has been changed as it follows :
- Minimum bid was increased from $0.10 USD to $0.50 USD
- Geotargeting price was not changed, it remains at $0.50 USD
- Category targeting price has been decreased from $0.40 USD to $0.30 USD
- Browser targeting price has been increased from $0.20 USD to $0.30 USD
- Operating system targeting price has been increased from $0.20 USD to $0.30 USD
- Visit origin targeting price has been decreased from $0.50 USD to $0.30 USD
The motivation behind these changes
These changes were made in order to prevent resellers from buying cheap traffic from PopUnderTOTAL and deliver it to 3rd party ad networks while lowering the overal eCPM for our publishers.
Who will benefit
All PopUnderTOTAL publishers will experience an increase in their overall eCPM due to the fact that they will not be displaying any low eCPM campaigns anymore.
Who will be affected
The advertisers that were buying cheap traffic from us in order to deliver it to 3rd party ad networks.